Special thanks to all our volunteers and sponsors for the 2013 LESTER M. VAHSHOLTZ BIKE & HIKE FOR ALS:
- Reina Farley, Volunteer Coordinator.
- Mary Jacobs, Registration Coordinator.
- Kelli Reep, who handled our PR and set up radio and television interviews for us.
- Andrea Welch Fisher, ALS Board Member and Logistics.
- Will and Denise Barns, Transition Station at Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
- DonDee Adams, Top of Pinnacle Mountain Leader.
- David Fike at Fike’s Bikes.
- Renee Buchholtz, who did more than we can possibly mention here.
- Richard Blume, our official starter.
- Carole Vahsholtz and Jennifer Werner for officiating the start.
- The ALS Association of Arkansas staff and board members who came from Rogers to view the event.
- And every single person who volunteered that day: registration, the transition station, the start/finish line, and all other positions needed to make the day happen.